Helping women turn stress and self-criticism into confidence and joy is how I'm changing the world.
Here are my radical ideas:
- You have all of the wisdom inside of yourself to create a life that you love, you just might need a little support re-discovering it;
- If you feel like you aren't good enough or worthy of love unless you - take care of everyone else first, are thin, young and beautiful, buy all of the stuff, have it all, achieve work-life balance, do everything perfectly - there's nothing wrong with you. These are the messages women receive in our culture;
- Your value as a human has nothing to do with what you achieve or what you provide for other people;
- It's not too late to go after your big dreams;
- Everything you want is on the other side of discomfort.
Before I started coaching I was afraid that I didn't have what it takes to face some of the challenges that life is bound to throw my way. I was also afraid of taking decisive action towards what I felt I really wanted for my life.
Now I'm really looking forward to spending more time envisioning the life id like to live, followed by taking the actions to create that life for myself.
It has been wonderful to have someone on board with me while I take the journey of living a more intentional life. I have been able to share things that would normally make me feel shameful or discouraged and instead be met with compassion, understanding, and a "You can do it!' attitude from Amanda.
- Yvonne S.
Before working with Amanda, I was anxious about the future and really unsure of my next steps career-wise. I’d spent my whole life working toward a singular goal and I had done what I set out to achieve and didn’t know where to do from there.
She helped me recognize that my actions weren’t actually aligned with my values. I’ve been working to actively include more things in my life that bring me joy. And I’m working on trusting that things will be ok.
- Kate S.
One of my favorite parts of coaching with Amanda was how we would break down my stories and look at the fear that was feeding them. Also enjoyed looking at the opposite, the possibilities, believing in my capabilities and creativity. Changing my perspective on my work, relationships and self acceptance/love. This would help how I went into the work week and conversations with clients.
- Margaret G.
Work With Me!
I'm currently accepting private coaching clients. If you are interested in learning more about how you personally can transform your life through coaching, let's talk. Book a complimentary one-hour consultation call where we will get clear on where you are now, what's working and what isn't, decide where you want to go and design an plan to get you there.
When you click the link below you will be taken to my scheduling page. Choose a time that works in your schedule and I will look forward to connecting!
The call is totally free and there is no obligation. If it turns out that working together isn't a good fit for either of us you will still leave with significant clarity on what's going on in your life as well as an action plan.