On the outside do you seem to have it all, but on the inside you feel like you don’t measure up?
Do you wake up each morning dreading the long, stressful hours until you can crawl back into bed at the end of the day?
Do you see other women who seem to be confident, relaxed and successful and wonder how they do it?
Then you're in the right place
Helping women turn stress and self-criticism into confidence and joy is how I'm changing the world.
Here are my radical ideas:
- You have all of the wisdom inside of yourself to create a life that you love, you just might need a little support re-discovering it;
- If you feel like you aren't good enough or worthy of love unless you - take care of everyone else first, are thin, young and beautiful, buy all of the stuff, have it all, achieve work-life balance, do everything perfectly - there's nothing wrong with you. These are the messages women receive in our culture;
- Your value as a human has nothing to do with what you achieve or what you provide for other people;
- It's not too late to go after your big dreams;
- Everything you want is on the other side of discomfort.
What clients are saying:
"Book the call. I made more progress on my anxious thinking in an hour-long phone call with Amanda than in years of therapy"
- Rachel M.
"I have such a clear idea on what I actually want from my life and what my priorities are than I did going into this call. It's awesome what we accomplished in a short amount of time!"
- Jaime S.
Join my mailing list for regular subscribers-only content on Living Your Own Badass Life